Watching films in your system has been an all time favorite pass time. Isnb t it? Yes, most of the people in this modern world find some time to relax and enjoy films. This brings some peace to the mind from the daily busy schedule in work.
Think of an event where you downloaded one of your favorite movie to your system from internet and saved it on your system to watch it on a weekend. When the day arrived you might have invited a group of friends to your house to enjoy watching and chatting around unaware of the fact that the video file as been damaged by the virus from your pen drive you plugged in last night. When you tried to play the video you confront an error b File may be corrupt or not a supported formatb . The whole lot of excitement you had turned into disappointment in one shot. Donb t worry!! Bring your excitement back by downloading Video Repair Tools and fixing your video file in just few minutes after launching the Video File Repair tool.
Scenarios that cause damage of video files:
- CRC Errors: CRC is a technique used in digital data transmission to check the accuracy. When you download a video the transferred data should match with received data. If it does not match then it indicates a CRC error. Such errors indicate that your video files are damaged
- Header Corruption: Every file has two main parts that is header and the data part. First header field has to be verified to access the data of the file. Therefore, Video files become inaccessible when header is corrupted by various means of disasters like virus attack, file system corruption etc.
- Codec issues: Codec are supportive programs that are necessary to play a video of its corresponding format. If these get corrupted by any threats then it refuses to play the video and cause its damage. Take the aid of Video Repair Utility to repair damaged videos
Features of Video Repair Tool:
- This professional Video Repair Tools helps to fix your damaged video files from Windows and Mac operating system.
- You can repair MPEG video files residing on hard drive, flash drive, memory cards, IPods etc with the help of this tool.
- It supports repair of video files captured from popular brands of digital cameras like Nikon, Kodak, Panasonic, Samsung etc.
- Video Repair Utility supports to repair AVI videos of large size.
- Video Repair Tools occupies only small space from your memory to be installed and used on your computers.
How to Fix Video Codec Not Supported?
Video Repair Tool Windows 7
Repair MP4 File Mac
How to Fix DivX Audio Problem
Repair H264 Video File
Fix AVI Cannot Render File
Repair Corrupt Canon MOV File
Steps to use Video Repair Tool:
Step1: Download Video Repair Tool from the site and install it on your system. Launch the Video File Repair tool by manually clicking on it. Browse and select the damaged video file and click on b Repairb button.
Step2: The repair process is performed and provides you with a new fixed video file and a preview option. Preview the video to check its working.
Step3: Purchase the product and save the repaired video file on a new location of your storage media.
Tips to avoid video file damage:
- Make it a habit to take a regular backup of your files after every use.
- Avoid using unsupported third party tools to convert file extension.
- Connect a UPS to your system to avoid video file damage due to power surge.