“I have some memorable MOV video that is playable on QuickTime media player. But one day when I tried to play it, system displays an error message like “ CRC error “ and QuickTime player denied to play that specific video. I was unable to play my most memorable MOV video. Now I want to repair corrupt Canon MOV file anyhow. Is it possible to perform Corrupt Canon MOV file repair? If yes, then please suggest me how to repair corrupt Canon MOV file?”
Canon is one of the most popular brand for producing digital camera and camcorder. It is used to capture or store huge amount of data such as memorable family pictures and videos. But problem will arise, when your important Canon MOV file may get corrupted due to some known and unknown reasons. In such type of situation, the first question arises is how to repair corrupt Canon MOV file? Be relaxed! You can easily repair corrupt Canon MOV file by using one of the most reliable software named as Video Repair Tool. It is an award winning utility, which is also used to repair HD videos files with utmost ease.
Common reasons that lead to corruption of Canon MOV file:
- Incomplete downloading of MOV file from the internet may lead to the corruption of important MOV file.
- Virus attack or malware infection might be one of the most common reasons that makes your important Canon MOV file unplayable.
- Canon MOV file may become unplayable or inaccessible due to use of improper Codec.
- Sudden shut down of system while playing Canon MOV file may cause severe damage and might be possible reason for the corruption of MOV file.
- Interruption during transfer of MOV files from one system to another.
- The MOV file may get corrupted if it is stored on bad sector of hard disk.
Header corruption, CRC errors, improper closing of MOV file, etc. are some of the most common reasons that may lead to the corruption of Canon MOV file. To overcome from above mentioned scenarios, you need some efficient tool in order to perform corrupt Canon MOV file repair. Video Repair Tool is one of the most powerful tools to repair corrupt Canon MOV file in an effective and efficient way. It also facilitates you to repair Sony Vegas videos in a short duration of time.
Salient features of Video Repair software:
- It is the best tool which is very popular among experts as well as other users to repair corrupt Canon MOV file in short span of time.
- Video Repair Tool can easily repair damaged, corrupted, incomplete and broken Canon MOV file with ease. It is also used to repair corrupted MP4 video files with ease. If you want to know more about how to perform MP4 repair then , go through this link: http://www.videorepairtools.com/mp4.html
- It supports almost all advanced versions of Mac Operating System such as Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 and so on.
- This application is compatible to mend unsynced audio video of all file formats like AVI, MOV, MP4, etc. with an ease.
- It has strong scanning algorithms which are used to separate audio and video stream and adjoin again in order to produce healthy Canon MOV file without altering the existing MOV file.
- Corrupt Canon MOV file repair become so simple with the use of Video Repair Tool in Mac machine.
- By using this well-built application, you can even repair iPhone 4S video file, also other the video files stored on other iDevices.
- It comes up with preview option which helps you to view the repair corrupted Canon MOV file in short span of time.
- This software also capable to perform Canon corrupt .mov file repair which is damaged or broken due to any reasons.
- With the aid of its strong scanning algorithm of this tool, you can fix video files on Windows 7 having different file formats.
Simple steps to repair corrupt Canon .mov file:
Step 1: Download and install the software on your system for corrupt Canon MOV file repair. Then launch the tool and browse the corrupt Canon MOV file that you want to repair, then click on "Repair" buttion as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Once the file is repaired, you will be able to “Preview” the file before saving as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Preview Screen
Step 3: Finally it will ask to save the repaired file using "Save" optinon as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Save Screen