The MOV is among one of the most popular video file format that is used to store audio as well as video tracks. At a wide number of instances, due to some known and unknown reason, your MOV file could behave abnormally and denies to play with any of the media players such as MOV, QuickTime Player, VLC and Windows media players. MOV video header corruption is one of the possible reasons for this issue. All the specification of the file is stored in the Header. It is a location where you store the first origin of the block for the MOV file on the hard disk. Whenever this header file gets corrupted you are not able to play video files. Now, the question that arises in your mind is, how to repair MOV video header?
Here is an award-winning tool, which performs the repairing task in an effective way. Video repair tool is the best and most efficient software that is used to repair MOV video file with ease. By using this powerful tool, you can easily fix all sorts of problems related to the MOV header corruption. Apart from this, it is also used to repair damaged MPEG file with ease.
Reasons behind a corrupt MOV Video Header
- Accidental deletion of the information from the header: It is one of the most possible reasons for an erroneous MOV video files. The header is a location in the MOV video file where all the specification of MOV video file such as file creation date, file size, last modification time etc. are stored. If any information is deleted from these header files may result in the corruption of the MOV video header. Due to header corruption, MOV video file cannot get recognized by any media player and it becomes inaccessible.
- Virus Attack: Malware may infect a few important components of MOV video file such as headers, structures etc. It alters some important properties of the file system which result in a corruption of MOV video files.
- Interruption during a video file transfer: Any type of interruption during a video file transfer, lead to the corruption of MOV video file header.
- Changing File Extension: MOV video files may also get damaged when you try to convert the file extension from one format to another.
- Error while downloading video file: An improper download of MOV video file from the Internet may damage/corrupt your important video file header.
- Improper recovery of the deleted MOV video file: Usage of an unreliable recovery software may damage the MOV video header during the recovery process.
Salient features of Video Repair Software:
- Most powerful and efficient repair utility which is used to fix a broken, damaged and corrupted MOV video files.
- It can easily repair MOV video header of any size.
- With the help of this application, you can even fix audio delay video files in an efficient and effective way.
- It supports all latest brands of the camera such as Olympus, Canon, Panasonic, Sony, FujiFilm, Samsung and many more.
- It is compatible with Windows as well as advanced versions of Mac OSX
- It is a professional repair tool which effectively perform repair MOV video header within a couple of minutes.
- This advanced tool has the powerful inbuilt scanning algorithm that can, not only help you to repair MOV video header but also capable to repair QuickTime video file in an effective and efficient way.
Easy steps to repair the MOV video header
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of the Video Repair Software and launch the application.
Step 2: From the main screen, "Browse" the MOV video file whose header is been damaged and click on the "Repair" option.
Step 3: Once the repair process is complete, you can easily view the repaired MOV video by selecting the "Preview" option.
Step 4: Purchase the product key and "Save" the repaired MOV video.